Download & Install App
The application currently restricts Google Play listing access to emails added to the closed beta whitelist
Provide the registered gmail address for Google Play on the 10" Android tablet that will be used for the application to StockManager administration to add it to the closed beta whitelist.
The StockManager Android tablet application is available from the Google Play store application on your tablet. To get started:
1. Get a supported Android tablet
2. Setup your Android tablet with a Gmail account and forward it to StockManager administration to add it to the Google Play closed beta whitelist
3. StockManager administration will add the Gmail address to the closed beta whitelist
4. Open Gmail on the Android tablet
5. You will see an email from Google Play similar to what is shown below
6. Click on the "BECOME A TESTER" button which will present the following screen.
7. Click on "download it on Google Play" which will present the following screen.
8. Simply select the INSTALL button
9. When the installation is complete, this button will change to OPEN
10. Select OPEN to start the SIGNUP process on the tablet application. Click here for support documentation on this process.